We invite all young fans of running in the fresh air to take part in Mini Marathon, the races will take place one day before the 38th PZU Warsaw Marathon. We dedicate whole Saturday on Służewiec Racetrack to children! The little ones born in 2015 are also welcomed. We have prepared all-round activity and much more attractions.
Mini Marathon is a competition for children born between 2002 and 2015, below are listed age categories:
Crawlers Race – up to 3 years old (2013-2015) – ca. 100 meters – start at ca. 11:00 am
Toddlers Race – 4-5 years old (2011-2012) – ca. 200 meters – start at ca. 12:20 pm
Wobblers Race – 6-7 years old (2009-2010) – ok. 200 meters – start at ca. 1:40 pm
Twistres Race – 8-9 years old (2007-2008) – ok. 400 meters – start at ca. 3:00 pm
Juniors Race – 10-11 years old (2005-2006) – ca. 750 meters – start at ca. 4:00 pm
Rascals Race – 12-13 years old (2003-2004) – ca. 1,500 meters – start at ca. 5:00 pm
Challengers Race – 14-16 years old (2000-2002) – ca. 1,500 meters – start at ca. 5:30 pm
Given times of starts of particular categories are indicative, exact times of starts will be announced two weeks before the race.
- The organizer
- The organizer of 3rd Mini Marathon is Warsaw Marathon Foundation. 15 Brylantowa str., 05-077 Warsaw, registered under Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) 9521913280 and Business Identification Number (REGON) 015438288.
- Contact with the organizer is available via phone: (+48) 737-444-810 and (+48 22) 749-13-33 (number not available between 23rd and 25th of September 2016), by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the mailing address: Fundacja Maraton Warszawski, ul. Grochowska 8c, 04-217 Warszawa, Poland.
- Date and venue
- Races will take place on 24th of September 2016 in Warsaw on Służewiec Racetrack (Tor Wyścigów Konnych Służewiec).
- Category, distance and time of start depends on the age of a child:
- Crawlers Race – up to 3 years old (2013-2015) – ca. 100 meters – start at ca. 11:00 am
- Toddlers Race – 4-5 years old (2011-2012) – ca. 200 meters – start at ca. 12:20 pm
- Wobblers Race – 6-7 years old (2009-2010) – ca. 200 meters – start at ca. 1:40 pm
- Twisters Race – 8-9 years old (2007-2008) – ca. 400 meters – start at ca. 3:00 pm
- Juniors Race – 10-11 years old (2005-2006) – ok. 750 meters – start at ca. 4:00 pm
- Rascals Race – 12-13 years old (2003-2004) – ca. 1,500 meters – start at ca. 5:00 pm
- Challengers Race – 14-16 years old (2000-2002) – ca. 1,500 meters – start at ca. 5:30 pm
- The abovementioned times of starts are indicative. Exact times of starts will be announced on website https://maratonwarszawski.com/ about 2 weeks before the races.
- Children up to 16 years of age are allowed to take part in the race (born in 2000 or later).
- In one round can start maximally 75 children (50 children in the Crawlers Race). The Organizer plans to organize one round or a couple of rounds in each age category. The Organizer plans to carry out up to 36 rounds at 10 / 15 minutes intervals (depending on the distance). The number of registered participants determines the number of rounds in each age category. Participant will be allocated to a specific round at the moment of settling the entry fee. There is no possibility to choose or to change the allocated round. The Organizer will inform on the website of the event when there are no more available starting numbers in a given age category.
- Participants take part in the races on their own (without parent / keeper). The exception is the youngest age category (up to 3 years old), where child may start with one parent / keeper.
- All participants taking part in the races shall be verified in the Race Office. Children are verified on the basis of a Race Card (available to download from the website about two weeks before the race) signed by parent/legal guardian presented to the Race Office by the registrant or other person indicated by the registrant.
The address of the race office will be announced at a later date.*
The address of the race office: Służewiec Racecourse, ul. Puławska 266
Race office opening hours:
23rd of September 2016 (Friday) – 12:00 pm. – 8:00 pm.
24th of September 2016 (Saturday) – 10:00 am. – until 30 minutes before start of next round
- In the race office every participant will receive an individual race kit with, among others, starting number, time measuring chip and safety pins.
- Race kits not collected in the race office will not be neither sent nor distributed in any other way at a later date.
- During the race all participants shall have their starting numbers horizontally attached to the front of their race tops (alternatively sweatshirt or jacket). Starting number shall be visible during whole race. Covering (in part or in whole during whole race or its part) or modification of starting number is forbidden under the penalty of disqualification. Participants are also obliged to properly install the time measuring chip (as stated in its instruction).
- The organizer provides medical care on the starting line, along race course and on the finish line.
- In order to register for the race one shall fill in the registration form available at maratonwarszawski.com and https://rejestracja.maratonwarszawski.com/en/.
- Registration is considered to be complete when following conditions are met: application form is filled in and the entry fee payment is credited to organizer’s account. Only filling in the registration form does not guarantee the participation in the Race.
- Online registration closes on 20th of September 2016. After this date participants shall not settle the payments (even if the registration form was filled in before this date). After the online registration closes, registration will be possible only in the Race Office, provided that there are still starting numbers available.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close the online registration when the participants limit stipulated in point III. 2 is reached.
- In order to start in Mini Marathon, each participants shall pay the entry fee in the amount of €10.
- Entry fee may be settled by online payment (from the aplication profile). The company Krajowy Integrator Płatności, operator of https://tpay.com/ is responsible of the safety of transactions. All data (credit card numbers) of participants are protected by a high security level such as 128 bit SSL.
- As soon as the entry fee is credited to the bank account of the organizer a race number will appear on the start list at maratonwarszawski.com next to the participant’s name. If the starting number will not appear within 7 days from the day of money transfer, the participant is obliged to contact with the organizer via (+48) 737-444-810 or email@example.com
- The organizer is not liable for the loss of registration form, money order or bank transfer by the fault of post office or a bank.
- Once paid, the fee is not subject to reimbursement or transfer (onto another participant, onto another race or onto subscription of BIEGANIE magazine).
- Participant willing to receive an invoice for the entry fee are supposed to state that will in the application form and give required details. The invoice will be automatically generated at the same moment as the starting number after settling the entry fee and will be available to download from participant’s profile.
In accordance with tax regulations, due for payment before the service, advance payment invoice will be issued covering the full amount of the entry fee. Advance payment invoice is then the final invoice.
Stating the will of getting invoice participant agrees to transfer/share of invoices without the recipient’s signature in electronic form. This consent does not exclude the right of the organizer to issue and send invoices in paper form.
- Participants have possibility to leave their deposit in a special deposit area. The deposits will be given back only on the basis of starting number. In case of lost starting number the organizer is discharged from any liability for giving the deposit to someone else. Attention! It is forbidden to leave valuable objects and documents in the deposit.
- Participants have possibility to use changing room before and after the race.
- There are time splits on the course.
- The stuff working at time splits notes down starting numbers of participants taking shortcuts. Participants who take shortcuts or change the course are disqualified.
- The following classifications will be held during Mini Marathon (separately for each age category, each classification is a sum of results in all rounds of a given category):
- General for boys and general for girls
- Electronic time measurment is the basis of classification.
- The general classification is based on official times (gross – gun).
- Unofficial results will be posted on maratonwarszawski.com just after the race.
- Written complaints about the results can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org untill 27th of September 2016, 6.00 pm. The complaints will be considered within 48 hours and final and official results will be announced on 8th of October 2016.
- The certificate of completion of Mini Marathon will be available to print out in 14 days after the race at maratonwarszawski.com.
- The organizer reserves the right to introduce additional categories.
- Every finisher of Mini Marathon will receive a finisher’s keepsake medal at the finish line.
- The organizer may offer other trophies and prizes in categories of their choice.
- Personal data of race participants will be processed for the purpose of organizing and promoting the events of the organizer, stating the race winners and awarding them.
- Personal data of participants will be processed in accordance with the applicable provisions, in particular polsih Act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection [Ustawa o Ochronie Danych Osobowych] (Journal of Laws of 2014 pos 1182 and 1662; Journal of Laws of 2015 pos.1309)
- Processing and use of data mentioned in point XI.1. also includes the publication of: name, surname, date of birth, city and name of the club.
- Parent / legal guardian acknowledges that he/she is entitled to check the content of his/her data and correct them.
- Providing personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary yet necessary for participation in the race.
- Staying on the route of Mini Marathon without a valid start number is prohibited. People without valid start numbers will be removed from the route by the service crew of the run. No inline skates, bikes, nordic walking sticks or other devices are allowed without the organizer’s permission. Running with dogs is also prohibited. Only vehicles of the organizer with valid pass issued by the organizer have access on the route.
- During the race participants shall obey orders given by services responsible for safety, emergency services and other staff members appointed by the organizer.
- The organizer assures personal accident insurance during the race.
- Every parent / legal guardian is obliged to sign the declaration of acquaintance with rules and regulations of the race. By signing the declaration parent / legal guardian agrees for giving first aid by medical and paramedical services and for medical treatment and the transportation of the participant to safe place in case of emergency by services approved by the organizer.
- Parent / legal guardian declares that participant is able to take part in the race and that he/she has no knowledge of any reasons connected with his/her state of health that could exclude him/her from participation in the race and that he/she takes part in the race on his/her own responsibility. The participant notes that participating in the run is connected with physical effort, natural risk of accident, body injury and physical trauma (including death) and material loss. Additionally, other risks which are unforeseeable now can occur. Signing this document means that parent / legal guardian considered all the risks connected with the run and will start the run on his own responsibility. All the decisions made by medical service during the race about the continuation of the race by the participant are final and binding.
- By signing up to participate in the race parent / legal guardian accepts these Regulations and agrees for the free use of his image in the form of photographs or video recordings, and grants the Organizer free of charge license to use it in all fields of use, including printing/saving and spreading in any form and keeping in computer memory; to use it for promotion of the events organized by Warsaw Marathon Foundation; to share it with sponsors and partners of Mini Marathon for their promotion in the context of participation in the event; to post and publish it in the publications of Warsaw Marathon Foundation and on promotional printed materials of the Organizer, in press, on websites and in television and radio programs.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the race without justification.
- Placement of advertisement materials on the elements of event infrastructure (i.e. fences, gates etc.) constitutes an exclusive right of the Organiser and is reserved especially for the official sponsors/partners of the race. It is not allowed to place any advertising medium along the course of the race and in the areas used for the organisation of the event (e.g. starting line zone, runner’s village) without prior consent of the Organiser.
- Only the organizer of Mini Marathon has the right for binding and final interpretation of these regulations. The organizer makes final decisions in matters not stipulated in these regulations. If any of these regulations are considered fully or in part as invalid or impossible to execute the rest of the regulations will stay (fully or in part) valid.
* change of 11/09/2016