The bib numbers for all the races: 45th Nationale-Nederlanden Warsaw Marathon, Nice To Fit You Warsaw 10k, Bridgestone Marathon Relay and Nationale-Nederlanden Mini Marathon – will be available at the Race Office in Palace of Culture and Science (PKIN – Plac Defilad 1, entry from Marszałkowska street).
Race Office opening hours:
• 22 September 2023 (Friday) – 14:00 – 20:00
• 23 September 2023 (Saturday) – 10:00 – 20:00
IMPORTANT! Race Office is CLOSED on the main event day (Sunday).
Remember – queues form at the opening of the Race Office.
Unless absolutely necessary – do not come right at the start; that helps avoid crowding. We work throughout the day – you will surely manage to get your bib number.
- If you pick up the bib number in person – you just need an ID with your photo.
- If you want to get the bib number collected by someone else – print out the Race Card (“Karta startowa”, downloadable from the runner’s profile), sign it and attach a scan or copy of your ID with a photograph. Then the authorised person will be able to pick it up for you.
- If you cannot come to the Race Office and have an address in Poland – use the race kit shipment option.
PLEASE READ ON!
- Charity runners! While visiting the Expo, do remember to visit your charity’s stand. All of them will be present throughout the Race Office opening hours.
- Bridgestone Marathon Relays race kits incl. bib numbers are picked up by each team captain (or a person duly authorised in writing), based on the Race Cards with their signatures.
- Nationale-Nederlanden Mini Marathon bib numbers (the event is on Saturday, 23.09!) Are to be picked up by each child’s guardian (the person who registered a minor for the run). Kids’ bib numbers must be picked up in advance (no later than 30 min before each race start). No bib numbers will be issued without the signed Race Card!
- To pick up the Mini Marathon bib number you need to print the Race Card yourself.
Attention! If the Mini Marathon race card is picked up by proxy, the authorised person must carry the race card, printed out and signed by the kid’s guardian (registering person) plus a photo of the guardian’s (registering person’s) ID for inspection.