Remember – NO RACE OFFICE on Sunday! Pick up your bibs by 7:59 p.m. on Saturday!
Race Office works at PKiN (Palace of Culture) Pałacu Kultury i Nauki (Ul. Plac Defilad 1, entrance from Marszałkowska st) open 2-8 pm Friday and 10am-8pm Saturday.
GETTING TO THE START
We recommend using public transport to get to the start!
The start is at Emilii Plater street – you can easily reach it from two underground stations: Centrum (M1 line) or Świętokrzyska (M1 and M2).
IMPORTANT! The parking lot at PKiN (Palace of Culture) is CLOSED till end of Sunday! Parking spaces at Świętokrzyska and Al. Jerozolimskie streets are extremely limited.
Please plan your travel time well.
Remember that on the race day (Sunday) your public transport tickets in Zone 1 are free, upon presentation of the bib number 🙂
- 45. Nationale-Nederlanden Warsaw Marathon – 9:00 am
- Bridgestone Marathon Relay – 9:00 am (blended with 42k)
- Nice To Fit You Warsaw 10k – 9:30 am
- wheelchair runners: first line start at 8:57 (42k) and 9:27 (10k).
All starts from Emilii Plater street.
IMPORTANT! Marathon runners – pls wait for start in your zone, colour-coded on your bib. Zones will be separated by flags along the start area.
Follow them on the time-keeper’s webpage: STS TIMING.
News from the routes and from the Marathon Zone will be broadcast through many channels. What you’ve got to choose from:
- Instagram accounts reporting live (team_up_europe for EN),
- live camera at the finish,
- live reports on Fb fanpage,
- text reporting in Polish at MagazynBieganie.pl,
– and obviously links to final results :]