Get free photos from the marathon!
Running a marathon is no mean feat, whether you do it alone or sharing with your team in a relay race. The unique emotions of the royal distance are surely worth recording.
Bridgestone, a Global Olympic Partner, is also sponsor of the 45th Nationale-Nederlanden Warsaw Marathon and the Title Sponsor of the Bridgestone Marathon Relay.
The company is proud to support all runners on their way to the finish and – in cooperation with Pic2Go – provides photos from the course to participants of the 45th Nationale-Nederlanden Warsaw Marathon and of the Bridgestone Marathon Relay.
Check how it works!
1. After getting the bib number, activate it in the field provided.
2. Before the race, place the bib number with the pictag in a clearly visible place on the front of your T-shirt, (always horizontally!). Only then will it be possible to correctly identify and obtain photos.
3. Feel the emotions, focus on your goal and run to the finish!
4. Once the run is over, go to nnmaratonwarszawski.com/pic2go and enter your bib number in the indicated field to gain access to your pics, which were taken during the run.
5. Browse through your photos shared on the Pic2Go platform, choose the best ones and post them on your Facebook profile to capture your running emotions!
6. Return to the platform and check if your new photos have appeared, as more get published after the end of the event.
7. On the dedicated photo page you will also find your run stats, a 3D virtual map and a poster.
Activate your bib number in the field of the pic2go order form to get complimentary photos from the route of the 45th Nationale-Nederlanden Warsaw Marathon or Bridgestone Marathon Relay.
Free photos from Pic2Go are courtesy of the titular sponsor of the Bridgestone Marathon Relay and a sponsor of the 45th Nationale-Nederlanden Warsaw Marathon – the Bridgestone brand.